variegated Caramel Marble care
Caramel Marble is the most sought-after philodendron in the world. The variation of colors on the new leaves can range from sunset orange to fire engine red to bright pink to deep forest green. Upon maturity leaves can reach 10 to 14 inches in width and 2 feet in length. This is a slow-growing philodendron but well worth the wait Caramel Marble is only for the serious collector with a deep pocket. This is the only one we have ever offered. This plant ships Next Day Air and will require an adult over 21 signature. “Carrier Declared Value” and heat pack included. This is a final sale and there will be absolutely no refunds or compensations, for any reason.
Caramel Marble is the most sought-after philodendron in the world. The variation of colors on the new leaves can range from sunset orange to fire engine red to bright pink to deep forest green. Upon maturity leaves can reach 10 to 14 inches in width and 2 feet in length. This is a slow-growing philodendron but well worth the wait Caramel Marble is only for the serious collector with a deep pocket. This is the only one we have ever offered. This plant ships Next Day Air and will require an Adult over 21 Signature. Carrier Declared Value and Heat pack included.
Philodendron are very easy to grow tropical plants that require little care indoors or out. Like other aroids, many species of Philodendron can be grown as houseplants, or outdoors in mild climates. They thrive in moist soils with high organic matter and grow best when provided with a mossy post or burlap wrapped pole to climb. Philodendron plants can be grown in pots, hanging baskets or outdoors as a ground cover or beautiful tree wrap.Philodendron Caramel Marble Indoors plants thrive at temperatures between 65°-90°F and in lower light conditions than other house plants. In the ground or up an arbor, Philodendrons get big and are often unrecognizable from their potted juvenile state. They add a wonderfully tropical accent to any well-lit space or cascading from your favorite hanging planter. In very cold zones a containerized Philodendron can be brought inside for the winter months. Be sure to avoid frost and freezing temperatures.
- Actual Plant: In All Photos Above
- Pot Size: 6″ Round
- Includes: 1 Plant With Pot
- Ships By: UPS
- Ships From: USA
- Shipping Rate: Click Tab Above
Info. & Recommendations
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Light: 60-85%
- Soil: Rich Organic Mix
- Fertilizer: Slow Time Released
- Water: When Dry to Touch
- Dislikes: Soggy Soil
- Likes: 65-90°F
- Outdoor Zone: 9b-10
- Pot Size: 6″-24″ w/Drain Holes
- Indoors: Locate Near Natural Light
- Faux Light: Grow Light Full Spectrum
- Propagate By: CuttingActual plants are photographed a few days prior to the sale, the sale lasts a week or so and figure in packaging and shipping time, chances are when you receive your new plant it may look a little different and have a new leaf or two. Plants growing here are grown in a natural, humid, rainforest-like environment with little to no pesticides. Though it seldom occurs, when you receive your plant, leaves may drop, have spotting, folds, or even a bite mark or two in addition leaf browning may occur especially on plants with significant white coloration, this is only natural. Remember with plants you’re in it for the long haul, to enjoy their natural beauty and possibly share a cutting or two with friends and family.Here at the nursery, plants are grown under 40-80% shade cloth. If you’re growing outdoors and plant directly in full sun you may experience leaf burn. It is best to acclimate this plant to its environment by keeping it outside and slowly moving it into a sunny area over a week or so to avoid stress. Please refer to the above guidelines.We can not guarantee any future variegation patterns, coloration, survival or growth rate of any plant though most of the mother plants we propagate from have been successfully growing here for 20 plus years, some plants may still sport. Rest assured all variegation is natural, we do not agree with temporary Chemically Induced Variegation, (NO C.I.V.)